Monday, January 21, 2013

Giuliana & Bill Rancic's LA Home

One of my guilty pleasures is watching hours of reality TV on Bravo, Style and E!  And one of my favorites are Giuliana & Bill on the Style Network.  This weekend I was catching up on their show and they debuted their new LA home.  Oh. My. Dream Home.  Simple, modern and monochromatic.  It's got a very sophisticated look without looking stuffy.  The design work was done by interior designer Lonni Paul- you might remember her from HGTV's Design Star a few years ago.  Anyways- here are some pictures from The Style Network's website and you can see more here.
Formal Living Room
Dining Room
LOVE that ceiling
Master Bedroom
Proof that you can do dark walls with dark furniture!  All you need is some bright white bedding.
Master Bath
Not my favorite... I think I would've used a little more color here.
Baby Duke's Nautical Themed Room 
THIS is how you do a theme my friends.
I really like the way the weathered medium/dark wood floors look with all of the white.
This kitchen is dripping in trim- gorgeous.
Family Room

Essentially an outdoor living room on the back patio- could be my favorite part about this house!


What do you guys think of the monochromatic look?  Do you love it or does it leave you wanting some color?
And don't forget- today is the last day to enter the Perfectly Posh giveaway here.


18 comments:

  1. Do you know the wallpaper in the formail living room? it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also love to know what brand the wallpaper is in the formal living room of Guiliana Rancic La house and where is may be available.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  3. Yes, I too have been trying to find out what the wallpaper is in the living room.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
  4. I also love the wall covering in the living room along with finishes and furnishings in both the living room and the family room.
    Do you know where that information is available? A lot of the furnishings look like RH.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Everyone! I'm working on finding out the source for the wallpaper- stop back next week when I post my "look for less" inspired by their home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you know if the rugs and furniture are from Restoration Hardware?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where is the rectangular chandelier in the formal living room from?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup, I believe the rug she used is rom Restoration Hardware... but it's very pricey. Anyone else know where I could find a similar rug that's more affordable?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do you know the paint color used in the family room?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it is wall covering on the walls in the family room.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You could find similar rug at west elm

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love watching Giuiliana and Bill. Have always admired the table and chairs in the kitchen - chairs have the X back and the wood looks weathered or whitewashed (not sure). Any idea where it came from or the brand. Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anyone know the manufacturer of those beautiful arm chairs in the formal living room? They're exactly what I've been looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I desperately want those table lamps in the family room! Anyone know where to purchase them?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Any luck on the wall paper details?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've received so many questions about the Rancic's home! I did not do the design- just inspired by it and posted the photos! Lonni Paul is the designer and any specific questions should be directed to her. I did post an inspiration board of pieces I felt fit the "look" of their home- you can check it out here: http://olivelaneinteriors.blogspot.com/2013/07/giuliana-bill-rancics-home-inspiration.html
      Thanks!
      Kelly

      Delete

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...