Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Perfectly Posh Spa Party

This past weekend my sister and I hosted a Perfectly Posh party.    Perfectly Posh is a body/skin care line with all natural ingredients- it's perfect for a girl's night in!  We chose to do a mint and pink themed party.  It was so much fun and I wanted to share with you some photos from it.  I'm not normally a picture person but I'm trying to take more photos so bare with me ;-)

 We served cucumber infused water and champagne punch.  

Champagne Punch Recipe

48 oz. of Pink Lemonade
48oz. of Pineapple Juice
2 Bottles of Dry Champagne
2 Cans of Ginger Ale
Fresh Strawberries

Mint green striped paper straws from Etsy Shop Ella Jane Crafts


Pink and Mint frosted mini cupcakes and sugar cookies in the shape of all things girly- heels, purses, dresses and rings.  My sister did all of the baking and it tasted as good as it looks!



1 comment:

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...