Thursday, January 28, 2016

E-Design: Chicago Apartment After

Yesterday I shared some before photos and the e-design I did for a client in Chicago and today I am so excited to show you the afters!  (If you missed it you can check out the before here!)

A defined dining area using the existing table and adding a graphic print rug and sleek white chairs.

A funky little coffee table!


We changed the accent wall from dark brown to Benjamin Moore- Kendall Charcoal.  

I love this detail shot!



I am so excited about how this e-design turned out.  It's always fun to work with a motivated client- she completed this space in less than a month!

(I only share a few out of respect for my client)

Interested in working together!?  E-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. Sri Kusumahara Enterprises brings the Best world class interiordesigning and state of the art interior accessories.Offer innovative interiors keeping the indian consumer in view.
    visit:www.srikusumahara.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments! If you have a question leave me a comment and I'll be sure to answer or e-mail me at olivelaneinteriors@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...